meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Friday, November 03, 2006

Some sort of memory laspe
+++++++++++++++++++
Well folks,
on Wednesday I went to the Hospital for my monthlies, as per normal,
blood tests over, just chatting away;
"So, this is week 28 to 32 then, just another 4 more months of supplies to
go after this one"
" er, your a bit wrong there Steve, this is week 32 to 36, so you've only 3
more lots to go"
Well, imagine my delight at being told Im'e closer to finishing then I thought I
was.
This stuff does strange things to your head ! still, better to forget really, or
at least for a short while.
The dog is going mad, barking and running around, fireworks going of every
where, so folks, got to go, time to eat, do my meds, and then do nowt.

Results this month were........Platelets at 100
HG at 10
liver function good ?

Keep smiling folks, and dont let any thing get you down.


Optomistic song of the month
Hawkwinds "Hurry on sundown see what tomorrow brings"

Going to see a band tomorrow at the Rescue rooms in Notts
"The two Gallants" check them out if you can, well worth a listen

Kill the beatsie...............Luv ya. steve

2 Comments:

Blogger TeaStarWitch said...

That's so funny you did not remember what week you are on. I was afraid it would happen to me too, so that's why I keep record on it on my blog, otherwise I definatly would not remember.
Best of luck and healthy future to you.
Tea

8:54 PM  
Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Hi Steve,

You should see the pummeling that my calendar hanging in my kitchen has had since Feb! It has all sorts of writings and numbers and crosses and marks on it;) And I'm still worried I might forget the dates etc. Before tx, it would have had just the odd birthday on it;) If that:) I finish tx at the end of Jan so I must try and remember to get a new calendar for the last few weeks:)

Take care,

Jason

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home