meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Thursday, February 08, 2007


Me and me bitch !!
=============

I'd like to introduce you to me Bitch, someone asked on the hep c forum if having a pet can help you through tx, well the answer is probablly yes.
My dog is called Megan, she's a Staffordshire Bull Terrior and she's as soft as muck ! if someone were to make a fuss of her just a micron more than I do then she would happly go off with them.
She likes going for walks in the woods early in the mornings, trying to chase Rabbits which dissapear down holes, much to her consternation, or for walks over the fields where all she wants to do is chase a ball, trying to get the ball back off her is another matter though.
Meg is 9 years old, scared of her own shadow, and is a totally loving dog, unfortunatly Staffie's have an unjust reputation, so please remember......its the owner, not the dog!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home