meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Saturday, February 03, 2007


not long now
Good afternoon all, the last time I sat and did this I had 11 shots to go!!
Well last night was shot no 46, so 2 more to go and then I can hang up my Boots, so to speak.
What will I do with my self on Friday evenings ? or in the mornings and night times when I reach for the capsules ? Perhaps I'll have to get a hobby, or start taking the dog out more often.
Anyway, over the last 8 weeks things have remained relatively the same, ups, downs, good days and bad days, I still continue to aggravate those closest to me, whilst the only one who wants my company for 24/7 is the dog ! who's lying at my feet as we speak.
The festive season and the new year was a relatively quiet affair, we did'nt have loads of people around and we did little visiting.
In October I made the Xmas cake, which was absolutely loaded with Brandy, but I reasoned that by Xmas it would be safe to eat, and it was absolutely scrummie !! consequently it did'nt last long, and it was a big 9" diameter cake too.
I still continue to work, which has helped to keep me together in a round about sort of way, although frustration at sometimes getting things wrong can be a bit much, it can sort of make me a bit emotional and feel somewhat helpless(or hopeless, one of the two)the good thing is part of my contract area is North Wales,
so when I stay over, and the sites are closed at 4pm, before having dinner at which ever hotel I'm in I go for walks along the coast line or up in the mountains,(the latter can be a bit energetic, so the walks never last long)and to sit and look at the snow on Snowden, or out over the sea goes an awful long way in helping me to unwind.
The image I've added is of the coast line along the Llewn Peninsula, its a really nice area with lots of places to explore..abandoned granite miners villages, iron age settlements-still marked out with in boulders.
Any way, going now ..see you later


track of the week
Manic street preachers......."If you tolerate this then your children will be next"
I know its about the Spanish civil war, but it relates to anything in a decent society,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home