meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Saturday, March 10, 2007

It realy has been a strange sort of week this week,Sue has taken a client on holiday to the Costa del sol,( shes a support worker) which has left me and the boys home alone, fending for ourselves,
no bid deal, just making sure the youngest gets out of bed and to school's been the main thing, cus' like any 15 yr old, school's the last thing on his mind.
We went to the pictures on Tuesday night to watch Ghost Rider, the new Marvel comics movie, it was quite good, it was most entertaining and the cgi was excelent, according to my youngest.
There appears to be a couple of Marvel films due out, the new Spider man film looks good,looks to be quite dark.
So, the main thing this week was a call from my virolgy nurse on Wednesday, it would appear that the blood tests taken when I last went to Hospital to take back my unused meds have shown HCV positive ! it would seem the virus is back, or at least it maybe, Iv'e to go back on Tuesday for more tests, hopefully its a "false positive" and the new tests will show I'me still neg.
My nurse said this is most unusual, as its only happend at the QMC twice before, (the virus coming back so soon after finishing treatment) and that when re tested one of them was neg !, so a 50/50 chance then, my possitive test was taken just 4 1/2 days after compleating treatment.
So, as I said, my wife's on Holiday and dose'nt come back untill Sunday afternoon, she dose'nt know about this yet, welcome home dear !
On the plus side I've just learned to use the washing machine, so it will look like ive been busy being industrius, then do the shoping and by flowers for her ! aint that sweet any way, sitting here wont get things done, so I'll be back...watch this space

Track of the day...."Here I stand before me"....
The Crash test dummies

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LaurieBluesGuy said...

Hey Steve,

praying for the false positive for you man,

it's a hard slog this tx, thoughts and prayers are with you.

B cool

Lau

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home