meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Friday, May 18, 2007

Well its been a long time since I was last here, my minds been a bit numb of late, still the shock of not having cleared.....all those thoughts that go through your head "could I have done anything differn't to have averted the outcome"but the answeres no really, Iv'e lived like a monk,or in the 80s song by the Vapours "turning Japanise"

On April 19 I turned 50, my wife had arranged a "suprise" party, but I got to find out and cancelled, so she just changed venue from the pub to home,it was a nice evening, the weather was fine and it was fun just having the garden full of my little nephews and nieces, kids are great at that age, its when they're older they become a pain..but you wouldnt be without them though.

On may1st I went for an Abdominal scan and got the result of the last blood tests,
The scan showed the liver as being the same as 6mths ago, which is to say that it has had a good rest for the course of the treatment, so the tx was worth it in that respect.
The platlet count was 60, which again is a good result because they started off ta 50 before tx
the hemoglobin was 11.6, which is again good cus I dont bleed like a stuck pig any more, no more nose bleeds for no reason what so ever, but saying that , if your hg levels are below 13 you are clinicly classed as "hemophiliac"
and last of all my virol load is 1.580.030 iv/ml
and I had a reply back from the hospital regarding my request for inclusion on the VX950 trials,
they say that yes I am on the list for "concideration" when the trials begin
so fingers crossed on that one.

For my birthday Sue managed to get a pair of tickets for the Manic street preachers at Nottinghams Rock city for this coming thursday (24th)
she got them off ebay and my Bro inlaws paid for them, for which Im'e eturnally greatful as the gig sold out within mins of going out, so looking forward to that big style,
up dates next week

The other thing thats happening is a "Heppers" get to gether at Swinehead in lincolnshire,
thats tomorrow, among other things its to cellebrate Martin Bs birthday, but Im' looking forward to puting faces to the names of the peep's we talk to


Im' going to leave it at that
untill next time

A whole lotta love!!(led zep)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home