meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Manics were spot on,
Rock city is a small venue compared to some places (nottinghams ice arena) so the place was packed to the rafters, literally, stairs , balconys, every where, people were 10 deep,
the main arena was a sea of bodies, sweating and swaying, no point in trying to move anywhere,
no where to move to, and The Manics took the place by the neck and shook it up, starting off with "We love you (you love us)" 2 new numbers, motorcycle emptyness and more classics,
and the did'nt stop rockin' the place right up to the very end, when they remembered Richie Edwards to every one and played out with "You stole the sun from my heart"......Yep, spot on

My other highlight was the Heppers bash at Chrissies and JBs, a long awaited, and welcomed, oppartunity to put faces to names, allthough I must admit I probably bored the pants off some people, just the process of "introduction" realy, and second time round will be a lot better, will feel more relaxed being in the company of people I now "know"


On that note Im'e going to sign off

Frankie goes to Hollywood....."RELAX"....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason Paul Tolmie said...

Good to hear the Manics gig went so well. I need to go see more live bands.

You never bored my pants off Steve;) They were there all weekend long;) It was a pleasure to meet you and yes I agree, it is the introductions that is the worst part. I think we all got on quite well though. Are you coming to the Shrewsbury bash on July 28th? Or even the big bash in September next year? It would be Lovely to meet you again and talk more about bands. Did you ever go to a Joy Division gig...you woud have been around 20 back in the late seventies right?

Take care

Jae

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home