meandhepc

being told and living with Hep c

Name:
Location: nottingham, east mids, United Kingdom

married,2 boys,we are all vegetarian,and I've been veggie for 30 odd years,Type 3 with cirrhosis,age 51

Sunday, February 21, 2010

once again its been a while since I was last here,so here's a brief summery of it all so far...
In April 09 I went back for the results and the consultation, the endoscopy gave an all clear with no varacies shown, my Allts were 94, HG level was 15.4 and my platlets were 58, so a slight improvement on the last count, then in oct 09 on my second yearly visit a different set of results were shown again.this time they did a more in depth check and the results were ....weight 87.6kg (fat bastard that I am)virol load was 1.1x10>6per ml..ALB 43,billrubin 20,ALTs 53 and platlets 57....next visit is in april 2010!! the indigestion is back as too the nose bleeds(not as bad though) spleen is 1 third bigger as its taking some of the work load off my liver and Ive a row of lumps on my abdomen which are blood vessels being put under presure due the the added work the spleen is doing, but Ive been told not to worry about these !!
Its been a strange time since I was here, mood swings galour, totally not getting on with my partner to the point of she asked if I wanted to seperate and to top it off I found my daughter whom I last saw 30yrs ago !!mad or what ?shes absolutley georgeous and Ime very proud of her, and my 3 new grandchildren and I'm looking forward to getting to know them all .
Friends!! Ive also found old friends that were once , and still are dear to me,and if they find this then they'll know why I am like I am !!hopefully they'll understand and friendships can continue to grow !!.
promiss I wont leave it so long before I come back, and the song I'm going to leave is :Adore by the Smashing pumpkins
See ya !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home